I'm not really a PDA kinda person. My husband and I can probably be sickeningly sappy but we tend to keep it to ourselves. But today I just have to put it out there how much I appreciate my guy.
Sometimes I think about the enormity of the decision I made at the tender age of 23. I guess I have to credit good instincts because I'm pretty sure I didn't know what I was doing. But thirteen years later, I occasionally reflect upon it and am amazed by my good fortune. Maybe I used up all my good luck on that one thing. I dunno...but whatever it was...I'm pretty grateful.
Today my guy called me to remind me to drink water. I won't get into all the specifics of why that's a very sweet gesture...you'll just have to take my word for it. And sure, he does lots of other sweet stuff too but that phone call put a smile on my face and for once I decided to blog about it. I mean, you need to know that we can be mushy gushy, right?! Seriously, he's a great guy. I'm pretty darn lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment