**I published some old drafts a while back because I thought the kids might enjoy them - i wish I had noted when they were from**
The hubby and I are on vacation for a week...sans children. I do miss my children but I'd by lying if I said I wasn't enjoying a break from Mommy Duties.
We're staying at Keystone ski resort in Colorado. We skied three days and now we're in the middle of a two-day break before we enjoy our last two days on the slope. It snowed on day two but otherwise, the weather has been glorious. And of course, even though it was cold while it was skiing, we certainly enjoyed the fresh snow.
1 comment:
This is an amazing shot! The skier and the photographer in me love it. I'm happy you could get away together. In our house, we call that marriage insurance!
Post a Comment