If Kardy asks you for a "head tail" that means she wants a pony tail. Anytime we see a bus she shouts "bus stop!" (As in, every day we walk o the bus stop and she now thinks that big yellow vehicle is actually called a bus stop.) If she wants up on your laps she says, "I wanna sit lap you" or if she just wants up in general "I want pick you up." She has graduated from calling her sister "She-shen" and now calls her "Kirsten" (nope that wasn't a typo - Kirsten, not Kiersten. But today she actually called her "Kiki".
The other day I was explaining to the kids that even though, "Yes, she's our baby", she's not actually a baby. So I gave the example of Uncle Jonny. Is he a baby? "No!" But he *is* the baby in my family. So now today I overheard Kiki explaining to the others, "Uncle Jonny is the baby even though he's not a baby." They're all quite amazed by this.
1 comment:
LOVE IT!! Kardy is growing up so so fast. btw go to this blog http://www.bumblesandlight.com she has beautiful photography too. writes about her kid too...i think you'll like her blog.
Post a Comment